With the summer already here- well at least in some parts of the world- certainly not here in Brussels :-(, most of us are faced with having to change our makeup routine and adapt it to the humidity and heat of the warmer months, which brings powder foundations to the starring role, being a great and quick solution to our makeup routine.
Powder foundations will give you enough coverage and a refined polished look to achieve flawless skin in no time, doubling up as a retouching powder throughout the day as well.
The most important thing is to pick the right one suited to your skin type and that provides the coverage you desire. Here are some recommendations (from high-end to drugstore) according to skin type:
- Guerlain: Lingerie de Peau
- Giorgio Armani: Luminous Silk Compact
- Max Factor: Facefinity Powder Foundation
Remember to moisturize your skin properly prior to powder application.
Normal – Combination:
- Lancome: Dual Finish
- Marc Jacobs: Perfection Foundation
- Sephora: Mattifying Compact Foundation
- Benefit: Hello Flawless
- The Body Shop: All in One Face Base
- Urban Decay: Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation
- MAC: Studio Fix
- Estee Lauder: Double Wear Powder Foundation
- MUFE: Pro-finish
- L’areal: Infallible Pro-Matte Powder Foundation
These are my main picks, hope you’ll find a match among those 😉